Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I hate bugs!

I was sitting on the floor in Paxton's room reading the kids their scriptures before bed. I looked up and saw a scorpion on Paxton's wall. It's too late to call FIL to kill it and Jody is of no help all the way in Memphis. THIS IS WHY I DON'T LIKE BEING ALONE!!! So I screamed, a lot, and I got the vacuum. And I screamed some more while I sucked it off the wall with the vacuum. And then I screamed some more while I let the vacuum run a little longer hoping to kill the little sucker. The kids found the whole thing rather amusing. They have a sick sense of humor. If I wasn't such a nice person, I would call Jody and wake him up to let him know how much fun I'm having while he's gone.

1 comment:

Froggie Mama said...

OMG!!! I would've freaked out!! Scorpions are so scary! I saw one while we were in Mexico and everybody was asleep but me! I couldn't figure out how to kill it so I dropped a gallon of water on top of it & squished it!! HA!! I can just see your kiddos laughing... Cam would, too!!