Welcome to the 2006 Holiday Edition of Getting to Know Your Friends!
You know the drill. Don't be a scrooge!!!
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot chocolate
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wrapped
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White on the house and colored on the tree
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nope
5. When do you put your decorations up? Assuming I was staying at my own house for the holidays, I would decorate right after Thanksgiving (no mixing of the holidays at our house). Since I go to my parent's house for Christmas, I decorate when I get there.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Crab
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Seeing the Christmas tree first thing on Christmas morning with presents stacked all around it.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? You mean Santa's not real?!?!
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Only one.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? I put on the lights and then the garland. Then I let the little kids put on all the ornaments. They can only reach about 3 feet high so I move some of the ornaments to the top of the tree when they are finished.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love the first snowfall. Dread the rest.
12. Can you ice skate? Yes, but I have a very sore bum afterwards.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Chris-Mutt. I carried that dog with me for years.
14. What's your favorite thing about the Holidays for you? The feeling that is in the air and all our family traditions. I guess I should change the question to what are your favorite things about the Holidays.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Pumpkin pie with Cool Whip on top. It HAS to have Cool Whip on top. Lots of it.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? It would have to be the crab dinner. It just wouldn't be Christmas without it.
17. What tops your tree? Nothing right now. I guess we should do something about that.
18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? It's all fun!
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? O Holy Night
20. Candy Canes? Yum.