Sunday, February 18, 2007

Random thoughts

We took Paxton's crib down today. It's a good thing we plan on having more babies or I would be an emotional wreck right now. We put a crib mattress on the floor for him until the toddler bed I left in Nebraska gets here. Olivia is on a pallet beside him. We didn't have this milestone with Olivia because she never would sleep in her crib so we are in new territory. My baby boy is growing up.
********************************
I missed Grey's Anatomy due to a tax appointment that was way behind so of course I'm freaking out. None of my friends recorded it! No one! Believe me I've asked. I even tried to watch it on the internet, but it isn't happening on this crappy dial-up. Arg! I think I might go to my friends house and watch it on her computer. She has cable internet and I don't think she would be offended by my intrusion. I gotta see that episode!

And by the way we are getting a sweet tax return. I wonder what will break now?
********************************
We had another roast from the cow we had butchered. This roast was a lot better than the last one. Good to know that we didn't waste $200 on tough meat.
********************************
Jody is heading for MS, TN, and KY for the week. I don't know who is more sad-me or him. At least I have the kids to keep me company. With all the stuff I have to get done, the week will probably fly by, for me at least.
********************************
I found out today that my dad, uncle and thier friends are not coming down for a fishing trip in two weeks. I'm sad because now I don't have a good excuse to clean my house and I always look forward to having some family here. Now I have to convince my sister to come for a visit. That shouldn't be too hard.
********************************
We have successfully TTA for 16 cycles- see it can be done! I think we are officially TTC this cycle, if Jody doesn't chicken out. Jody approved my purchase of 3 XS Magic-Alls on the FSOT Cloth Diapering Board yesterday so there must be baby plans in the future.

1 comment:

Joy Leighanne said...

Oh baby plans! How exciting. I'm sure that crib will be up and in use before you know it. ;)