Saturday, May 12, 2007

Thoughts

The best part of early pregnancy- the boobs!
************************************
For Mother's Day I requested a tent, sleeping bag, and water tote. We are planning on camping next weekend. I really hope the weather cooperates. I don't know who is more excited- me or the kids.
************************************
My sister has been in the hospital 12 days for a migraine. She has suffered with them since she was a young child. They can't get this one under control. I worry about her constantly, and I feel helpless. I've felt panic attacks creeping up.
************************************
I am planning on going to Nebraska to help out with the kids while my sister goes to a headache clinic in Michigan. At least it is something I can do. I don't know when yet. Hopefully details come soon.
************************************
My love and prayers go out to the Huntsman family. Bob passes away this week from a massive heart attack. He has suffered with health problems for a long time. He was a very kind man and will be greatly missed.
************************************
My goal today is to stamp some cards. I'm not doing so well at it. I think I'm coming down with something or having a blah day. I don't know which. I just don't want to puke. I've already fallen asleep twice on the couch. Do you think anyone would notice if I laid down again?
************************************
I did manage to Miracle Grow our little garden today. So far it's been doing well. We've gotten rain almost everyday this week which means less watering. I should post a picture.
************************************
I wish I wasn't such a procrastinator.

No comments: