Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Homemade Bread


Nothing tastes better than homemade bread. I could live off the stuff. My friend Sarah gave me a recipe for wheat bread that makes three loaves. I finally found the time and energy to make some today. My plan is to make some every week or two so we can avoid buying bread at the store. I asked Jody what he thought of it and he said it was okay. Then he made some comment about how he wasn't sure he would like eating sandwhiches made with it. WTH?! Can he seriously be that warped that store bought, preservative loaded bread tastes better than the homemade stuff. I politely told him he would get use to it. ;)

1 comment:

sarahbobeara said...

you're kidding me. he doesn't know if he can "get used to it?" homemade bread is awesome! hopefully rob likes it too, i don't intend to go back to buying store bought, either! :)