Wednesday, May 21, 2008

There is a perk to having your garden right outside your door. I can randomly go out and look at it throughout the day. I can't believe how fast the plants grow. I love that I can go out and weed it for the few minutes that Sawyer is happy. I need to pick up some more squash and cucumber seeds. Most of the ones I planted didn't come up. That's what I get for buying the Wal-Mart brand.
*********************************
I had my hopes set on getting my hair cut tomorrow. I even had a sitter arranged for the kids. My hairdresser didn't have any morning apparents though. So now I have to wait. Sometimes I think about finding a new hairdresser but I would feel like I am cheating on the one I have. I've used her for several years. Is that weird? Should I care?
*********************************
Jody said I seem like I am more burned out after having Sawyer. It makes me sad. I've really struggled this time- both emotionally and physically. Sometimes I am just tired. I know part of the problem is a lack of intimacy, but it is hard to be intimate when all the intimate parts of my body hurt. I am so lucky to be married to such a patient man. I only hope he knows how much I love him.
*********************************
I did some more bargain shopping at Kroger yesterday. Can I just tell you how much fun it is! It's a total addiction. I'm already set up for my next trip to the store. I found out about some new eSaver coupons, and I can't wait to try them out.
*********************************
Sawyer slept so well last night. He got up twice to eat and went right back to sleep. No fussing. It was wonderful. I'm hoping for a repeat tonight. I could use the sleep.

1 comment:

The Reno Family said...

Hey....did you know that my hubby actually sells vegetable seed. Yup..that's what he does for a living. So..if you want I can have him send you some. What would you like?