Tuesday, June 24, 2008

And the countdown begins

The kids and I are leaving for Nebraska in 4 days. I have so much to do and so little energy to do it. I've started gathering things I need to pack. It's overwhelming when I have to back for me and three kids for a month and a half long vacation. (I use the term vacation loosely since I'll be without a husband during that time.) I have a list which is always a good place to start. The suitcases are now down and sitting in the living room waiting to be filled.

The plan is: Jody will drive us to Branson on Saturday afternoon where we will meet up with Anna and her family. We will stay the night in a hotel Saturday night. Sunday Jody will head back home, and the kids and I will ride back with Anna to Omaha. I am dreading the drive. 7 hours in a car with 3 kids and baby does not sound fun. Hopefully the kids cooperate and we have a swift journey.

No comments: