Thursday, July 06, 2006

Omaha Children's Museum

My mom and I took the kids to the Omaha Children's Museum. I don't know who had more fun, me or the kids.










Paxton loved the John Deere tractor. That boy is country!











Olivia and my little sisters loved the Baker's grocery store. They had a blast shopping and checking out. Hopefully they have that kind of enthusiasm when they are 16 and looking for a summer job. The museum has a special dinosaur exhibit right now that has life size moving dinosaurs. I personally thought they were a little scary. Olivia was fascinated with the nest full of recently hatched dinosaur babies.
I had to get a picture of her standing there staring at them.










You can see my mom holding Paxton and my two little sisters by Olivia. I think we all had a great time. I wonder who is more excited to go back again?

No comments: