Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Pain in the butt...or pelvis

The other day I was reflecting on my pasts pregnancies and found in odd that I didn't have the excruciating pelvis pain that I had when I was pregnant with Paxton. That was until I went grocery shopping yesterday. The last time I went grocery shopping, I told Jody that he would have to go with me from now on. By the time I got home I was exhausted and crampy. But Jody went out of town for the week and we hadn't gone grocery shopping in over three weeks, so we were in desperate need of food. Things were going ok until I added a 24 pack of bottled water to the cart. It went downhill from there. By the time I got to the checkout, I told the cashier that I had items on the bottom of my cart, but there was no way I was bending over the pick them up. My pelvis ached! And that isn't exactly a pain you can do a whole lot about. I hurt the rest of the day. Luckily a semi-good nights sleep helped with the pain. I'm 30 weeks today. I guess you could say it's all downhill from here.

No comments: