Saturday, May 20, 2006

Allergies

I've never really had a problem with allergies. I would get occasional headaches that I equated to allergies but nothing major. This year is wreaking havoc on me. My nose burns like it is on fire, and it won't quit running. I feel cruddy. I feel sorry for people who suffer with this all the time. Since I live in the country in the middle of the woods, there is no telling what the trigger is. I would love to take a Benadryl and sleep until allergy season is over. That is what would happen if I took a Benadryl. It knocks me out for hours. If I take Sudafed, I feel like I am on speed (not that I've ever taken speed, but if I did, I think that must be what it feels like). So I sit here and suffer. I can't wait until bed time, when me and my little pink and white pill can drift into blissful slumber. Benadryl, take me away!

No comments: