Thursday, April 27, 2006

Thirteen Things That Happened This Week

1. I went grocery shopping for the first time in three weeks.
2. I planted petunias in my pot and along the fence.
3. We got half of our garden planted.
4. I got my first tick of the season.
5. I talked to my friend who is serving in Iraq.
6. We invited some friends over for a bbq and had a great time.
7. Jody brought pizza home for dinner.
8. Olivia decided it was okay to take showers.
9. The whipporwils started singing at night.
10. I found out Julie had her baby and everything was okay.
11. I finished sewing Olivia's skirt.
12. FIL says Paxton started saying 'water'.
13. The kids woke up at 6:30am everyday.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


1 comment:

aNNa said...

I'm sorry I've been such a horrible sister and have not been replying or in general responding to your blog. I do get on to read it and very much enjoy my time here. Do not stop!