Thursday, April 20, 2006

Thursday Thirteen



Thirteen Things about Sarah



1. John Grisham is my favorite author.

2. I went to a Gifted and Talented school from 5th-8th grade until my family moved.

3. We have four pigs, one of which I hope to one day eat.

4. Jody bought a tiller from a man at work today.

5. We are putting in our garden this weekend!

6. My grandma owns a nursery, but I did not inherit a green thumb.

7. I'm afraid of the dark.

8. I have 2 brothers and 4 sisters ranging in age from 2 to 30 years old.

9. I once found a tyrantula on my stove-top.

10. I am left-handed.

11. One of our family traditions is to have snow-crab for Christmas dinner.

12. I don't have a favorite color- never have.

13. I'm supposed to be listing items for eBay right now.


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!







3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, I was first. Good list. I don't have a favorite color either. I like blue as a color, but I like wearing black and brown. My house is taupe and cream. I like different colors for different things. Happy Thursday. My TT is up.

Chaotic Mom said...

That was a very interesting list! I think what stuck out most to me was the great age range with you and your siblings. I like your family tradition, too!

Thanks for stopping by my T13. ;)

Carol said...

Found you through the TT links.

I like John Grisham a lot, too. And the tarantula on the stove would have been the end of my life.