Sunday, April 09, 2006

Spring Break

My mom and two little sisters came for spring break. My other little sister and her baby were supposed to come too, but they were sick. It was so nice to spend time with my family. I've been feeling a little down lately and their visit was just what I needed. We didn't do anything too exciting - a little shopping, yardsales, scrapbooking, vegging - but we had a blast anyway. My friend said something that is so true. It's always wonderful when your mom comes to visit because she does things the way you do, since she is the one who taught you how to do them. She cooks the way you do, cleans the way you do, relaxes the way you do. So when mom comes to visit, it's like having a teammate on your side. Olivia loves having my sisters here as well because she has constant playmates. I was sad to see them leave today. We're all going to be a little more bored and lonely tomorrow.

No comments: