Thursday, March 29, 2007

There's something in there

I had my first ob appt today, and the good news is: there is a baby in there! I was so relieved so see that little bean and it's tiny heartbeat. My doctor said my levels from the bloodwork look great too. I go back in three weeks for another ultrasound. I can't believe I'm having a baby!

We had a fun day as a family. Since we couldn't find anyone to watch the kids, we all went down to my appt together and made a day of it. My doctor is about an hour away in NLR so we decided to yardsale our way to his office. We didn't find many sales since it's a Thursday, but it was still fun. After my appt we went to Target and Kohl's. We bought Paxton 2 Thomas the Train shirts at Kohls. They were on sale so we got them almost half off. I think it made Paxton's day. He had to put one of the shirts on after his nap. We came home and I took a two hour nap. Eek! I can't believe Jody let me sleep that long. For supper we went to Los Montanos, a cozy little Mexican restaurant in Beebe. Paxton thinks the name of the restaurant is Beebe because we always say we are going to go to Beeble to eat when we go there. LOL The kids were so hyper this evening. I was glad to see bedtime come. I'm tired but I'm afraid I won't be able to sleep tonight after taking that long nap.

No comments: