Wednesday, June 28, 2006

No voice

I no longer have a voice and I don't mean in the political sense. It started to go on Monday after I talked to my friend on the phone for almost an hour. I had a little bit of one yesterday- enough to get the kid's attention if I needed to. Today I have nothing. All that comes out is a high-pitched squeaky sound. I feel like I'm trapped in my own body. Yesterday Paxton had gunk in his eye. Now it's in both eyes. I have no idea how I'm going to call the doctor. What do you do when you can't speak? Yesterday Olivia served as my interpretor on several occasions. I don't think it will work for this though. I'm supposed to leave for my parent's tomorrow. I was supposed to leave yesterday. Things are not going in my favor at all.

1 comment:

Strong Enough said...

I sure hope you are feeling better soon!